Message from Kim
As your local MP, I represent the Rowville District in the Victorian State Parliament. The Rowville electorate includes the suburbs of Scoresby, Ferntree Gully, Knoxfield, Rowville, Lysterfield and Lysterfield South.
I have been honoured to represent the Knox area in Victorian Parliament since 1992 and proudly served as the Victorian Treasurer (2010-2013) and Police and Emergency Services Minister and Minister for Bushfire Response (2013-2014). Since 2015, I have served as the Chair of Parliament’s Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission Committee.
I work hard to be a strong voice for Knox residents. I have announced that a Liberal-National government has committed to the following projects for residents in the Rowville electorate:
- Protecting public land in the Rowville Rail land Corridor for a future Rowville Rail line
- Rebuilding the Scoresby CFA Station
- New Police shopfronts located at Knox City Shopping Centre and 11 other shopping centres across Melbourne
- Fixing dangerous traffic congestion by grade-separating the intersection at Stud and Wellington Roads
- Upgrading the turning lane on Henderson and Ferntree Gully Roads
- Fixing the carpark at Knox Reserve, outside the Knox Churches Soccer Club
- Upgrading classrooms and facilities at Scoresby Secondary College
- Upgrading facilities, including a new Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Centre at Rowville Primary School.
Further information about announcements for our local area can be found in the media releases section of the website.
Please contact my electorate office with any queries on State Government matters, via the contact section above.
Kim Wells MP