- There will be five reasons to leave home:
- Food and supplies
- Authorised work
- Care and Caregiving
- Exercise, for up to two hours and with one other person
- Getting vaccinated.
- Exercise and shopping will be limited to five kilometres from home. Shopping is limited to one person per day, per household.
- Facemasks will need to be worn inside and outdoors. Everywhere except your own home.
- Private and public gatherings will not be permitted, although you can still visit your intimate partner. Single person bubbles will be allowed.
- Childcare and kinder will remain open, but schools will close other than for the children of authorised workers and vulnerable children.
- Supermarkets, food stores, bottle shops, banks, petrol stations and pharmacies will remain open.
- Cafes and restaurants open for take-away only.
- Gyms, hairdressers, community facilities and entertainment venues will be closed.
- Non-essential retail may open for click and collect only.
This lockdown further highlights the importance of getting vaccinated. From tomorrow, all Victorians over the age of 40 will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Therefore, if you are eligible, please get vaccinated.
As always, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or 9764 8988 or phone the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.